[Design}]Vecter Draw installation failure
When trying to install the vector draw, , the following error message appears even when I installed the .NET Ver.5.0
This is because a higher version of Vector draw program is already installed. Vector Draw required by Design+ is not compatible with higher versions. Vectordraw lite file converter 3.x version is valid for Design+. In this case, You also need to register 'MCAD'.
The solution is
1. To delete the higher version of Vectordraw (like, Vectordraw lite file converter 4.0)
2-1. Install Vectordraw lite file converter 3.x (as explained early)
2-2. Or Re-install Design+ installer (Other solution)
3-1. Register MCAD manually. (When re-install Design+ installer like 2-2, this process is not needed)
How to register MCAD manually
1) Run the command prompt. : Win+R -> Input ‘cmd’ and Press Enter -key
2) Go to Design+ Folder in cmd :
Input ‘ cd C:\Program Files\MIDAS\midas Design+’ and Press Enter-key
2) Input RegisterMCAD.bat and press Enter-key
3) Registry successful!
4) Reboot computer and Run midasDesign+