midas Software Authentication Guide
How to Log in to midas software
This guide explains how to activate midas products 😃
- Checklist before an Activation
1. User IDNew midas users must have a user ID to use midas software.Sign up for a new user ID: https://account.midasuser.com/user_en/join.asp
2. Protection KeyTrial users get the protection key through email or sales representatives.
The commercial version or Education and research version's protection key is in the invoice we send like below.3. Software.Download and install the software.
4. LocationUnless your license has an unlimited IP option, your license belongs to the purchased office. It might not work out of the office.To check the unlimited IP option, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Authentication guide:
Most of the midas product's activations are similar. In this guide, midas Civil web license activation will be demonstrated(Ask sales representatives about the Hardware Lock authentication).
1. Click [Register Protection Key] icon
2. In the pop-up window, select [Web Authentication]
3. If you don’t have an account for step 4, Select [Create a new account] If you already have an account, Go to step 4
4. Enter User ID & Password
5. Enter Protection key ID - It has 16 characters and it means PKID
6. Click [Select Product]
7. Select the correct PID - Please make sure that a PID is matched a PKID you entered in step 5
8. Click [Update]
9. Click [Select All] to make sure every Options are checked on or desired module options
10. Click [OK]
11. Click [OK] to complete registering the protection key
12. Click [OK] to start a program
To check the software is working well, Open a project file or make a new project.
If you have any questions during the installation, please make a new ticket at MIDAS Customer Online Support.