Is it possible to export midas Civil model to midas Gen?
Yes, this can be done by following the steps below:
1. Export the MCT file from midas Civil.
2. Run midas Gen.
3. Execute the Tools>"MGT Command Shell" function.
4. Open the MCT file created in step 1.
5. Hit the "Run" button.
6. Check the error message in the message window.
7. Delete some parts where the error is happening.
8. Repeat steps 5 ~ 7.
The error is due to the fact that there are a few features in midas Civil that are not supported in midas Gen. As an example, midas Gen does not have a PSC section database or Steel-composite section database, while these are quite commonly used in midas Civil.